Class-A Urban Office & Life Sciences Center
203,249 SF with eight stories of office and lab space available
Adjacent to the American Tobacco Historic District, American Tobacco mixed-use campus, Durham Performing Arts Center, and Durham Bulls Athletic Park. Unparalleled naming and signage opportunities with visibility from the Durham Freeway, which is traveled by over 80,000 vehicles per day.
- Coming Winter 2022
- Efficient floor plates (~29,052 RSF)
- $38.50 per RSF, full service (Office)
- $32.00 per RSF, NNN (Lab)
- Covered parking deck with 2.5:1,000 parking ratio
- State-of-the-art lab space capabilities
- Sky deck lounge, fitness center, conference center for tenant use
- On-site security
Lab Space Capabilities
- First Floor = 14’9”
- Floors 2-8 = 14’ 6”
20 PSF; Roof reinforced for live load of 150 PSF between column lines B and C for tenant equipment (chillers, condensing units,etc.)
First floor location for back up power and process utilities
Service elevator has direct pathway to loading dock for secure deliveries, material and waste flow.
Two (2) sanitary vent, and domestic lines shall be run vertically from the first floor to the top floor. These lines shall run up two separate columns. In addition, a set of sanitary, vent, and water taps shall be provided at the restroom. These taps shall be independent from the restroom piping and are intended for future tenant connection.
Chase locations have been identified for gas, water, compressed air and or lab waste.
Raleigh-Durham is a national Life Science Destination
Raleigh-Durham ranked #4 in the nation in NIH Funding Recipients. The market received $1.1 billion in funding in 2018.
Out of the Top 10 fastest-growing life sciences markets, Raleigh-Durham ranks fifth. This growth, occurring in employment from 2014-2017, beat out other major life sciences markets such as Atlanta, Dallas/Ft. Worth and St. Louis.
- #2 Best Place for Business and Careers – Forbes, 2018
- Top 5 Up-and-Coming Tech Hotspots – Livability, 2018
- #5 Life Science Market in the U.S.
- #4 NIH Funding Recipients in the U.S.